Influencing Media Outlets & Consumers with Social Media
When it comes to reaching media outlets, business buyers or consumers via PR efforts, it's important to realize that many have made their way to the social web in an effort to find content, interact and communicate with brands.
- Media: 65% of reporters actively use social networking sites, according to Cision and George Washington University
- Business buyers: 55% of business decision-makers are immersed in social media, according to Forrester Research
- Consumers: 59% of Americans say they get most of their national and international news online, according to PEW Research Center
Download the free guide, "3 Reasons Social Media Influences Consumer & Media Insights," to readily exceed PR objectives and reach your target audience in real-time.
"3 Reasons Social Media Influences Consumer & Media Insights" offers insight on:
- Measuring results from social media in order to optimize social content in search engines
- Addressing customer complaints and creating brand ambassadors with social media monitoring
- Raising brand awareness by creating social media-friendly PR content and maximizing online visibility
Start increasing brand awareness, visibility, and online content placement by requesting the guide via the form to the right.