3 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Accomplish PR Goals
When it comes to reaching an audience via PR efforts, it’s important to realize that most have made their way to the social web in an effort to find content, interact and communicate with brands.
- Media: 65% of reporters use social networking sites, according to Cision and George Washington University
- Business buyers: 55% of business decision-makers are in social media, according to Forrester Research
- Consumers: 59% of Americans say they get most of their national and international news online, according to PEW Research Center
Download the free guide, "3 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Accomplish PR Goals," to readily exceed PR objectives and reach your target audience where they already are.
"3 Ways to Leverage Social Media to Accomplish PR Goals" offers insight on:
- Increasing online visibility through optimized social content
- Raising brand awareness by creating social media-friendly PR content
- Addressing customer complaints and creating brand advocates with social media monitoring
Start building brand awareness and increasing visibility with social media by requesting the guide via the form to the right.